35 Weeks today...
I will say that this past week has been the most uncomfortable one so far... yikes. I'm hoping it was just a fluke or because I didn't drink enough water or something but I have a feeling it's just par for the course these days. I think it has to do with the baby being breach... The baby continues to grow like he or she is supposed to each week but rather than expanding down into my hips and dropping... the expansion is up into my diaphram/rib cage/lungs which means I have a very hard time breathing all the time.
On a fun side note, we get to tour the hospital on Sunday night. One step closer :) Yay!
But I'll be alright... I'm hanging in there and I know things could be much worse and I consider myself very blessed :)
Talk to you next week after my 36 week appointment... oh my gosh I'm considered full term next week... CRAZY! Very excited to meet our little one within the next month :) yay!
Hang in there girl, you're so close!!
ReplyDelete