Thursday, July 15, 2010

34 Weeks!

Baby and I are getting bigger and bigger by the day :) I'm still feeling pretty good...just uncomfortable and hot in this humidity...geeze. Sleeping has also started to get more difficult... the other night I was up literally every hour... so annoying... but last night for the first time in quite a while I only got up once to use the bathroom and slept the rest... yay! So maybe this is the start of a trend!... Oh I hope I hope I hope :)

We had our 34 week Dr. appointment yesterday. Everything is progressing well... but Baby Ackerman is still breach (so it's either stubborn like me or lazy like Dave haha j/k)... so at my next appointment in two weeks we'll decide what we're going to do... there are a couple options to consider... But whatever it is we know that we'll be okay and it's meant to be so we're not nervous. We know we're in good hands with our Lord :)

Here's the belly pic:


I told you we were getting bigger! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment