Tuesday, July 6, 2010

32 weeks...well almost 33

Again... I'm behind...

Okay so last Thursday I hit the 32 week mark. As of tomorrow (7/7) I'll only have 50 days left until my due date. Crazy!! Wow this pregnancy has flown by... anyway...

Last week I had my 32 week Dr. appointment and everything seems to be in order...EXCEPT... the little Ackerman is still being stubborn on position... (uh oh... gonna be like mommy). So we'll keep you posted on that. But everything else seems to be coming along nicely.

For the most part I feel pretty good at this point. Everything that I'm experiencing is normal. The heat is definitely playing a factor these days... I swell and sweat just walking from my car to the house... so I'm pretty much staying indoors these days. I"m also starting to feel pretty uncomfortable most of the time which I'm assuming is only going to get worse.

We started prepping stuff for the baby's arrival over the last few weeks. Dave put the travel system together... and it's awesome! It's like a Cadillac of strollers :) Very excited! Thank you Nana, Aunt Laurie and Aunt Gerry!! We will continue to gradually put more stuff together as the big day approaches but for now we're enjoying the space while we can before everything is taken over by baby clutter lol. But we also have to think about the dogs and getting them used to all the sounds and what not... so we're thinking the end of July seems to be a good time to start doing all that stuff.

I washed all of the baby's stuff... wow... folding baby clothes is never ending! You can fit so much more into the washer...but then realize later that you'll be folding for a while since everything is so tiny! lol... but it was fun and cute... I'm assuming that will change the more loads that I do LOL.

Next week I have my next Dr. appointment for 34 weeks... so that will be when we post next... including a belly picture...it's definitely getting bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment