Wow I'm very behind on my postings... so sorry!
On June 26th we had our second shower... and it was perfect :) It was a cute sunshine theme so it was all yellows and greys and whites. There was about 20-25 people there so it was very intimate which I liked. My Aunt Laurie flew in from Dallas and it was so nice to see her! We were so blessed by everyone there with our gifts and books. Thank you!!!
Thank you so much to my Nana (who was unable to come due to health reasons) and my Aunt Laurie for planning and funding the event. And thank you to Sheryl and Veronica for putting all the details together :) You're all such a blessing.
Dave and I are so humbled and thankful for all of our wonderful friends and family who have blessed us so much. As I said before, it's so wonderful to know how loved our little one is before he or she is even here. :)
So yeah... we now officially have everything we need (we hope) and the nursery is all set up :) We're very excited about getting to use everything!! :)
(I'll have to post pictures later since they're not on this computer)
No comments:
Post a Comment