Monday, February 8, 2010

First ultrasound!!

Well this morning we went to our first Dr. appt./ultra sound. I had a full exam and they took some bloodwork. Everything is going well with me and the baby. And yes I say 'the' baby because there's only one in there... whew... ha j/k. Dave and I got to see a quick glimpse of our little one:
He or she is about 4.63cm long so far and the heart rate was at about 160... (let the predictions begin) As you can kinda see in the pic. (I've decided ultrasound pictures are very hard to read and kinda crappy... either that OR our little one was picture shy) he/she's just chillaxin' along the bottom there (like in a hammock) and the long thing facing up is the umbilical cord...not the leg... and the little dotted line is from the head to the rump (head being on the right) measuring it's size.
So yeah... everything is going well (whew). Praise the Lord! Our next doctor visit is March 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment