(this is a duplicate from my blog)
So I'm officially 10 weeks pregnant today... (baby's about the size of a kumquat hehe...kumquat...that's a funny word) and I've been feeling great. Thank the Lord! I didn't really have morning sickness. And after having several friends go through severe morning sickness I know that I'm very lucky...but...though I'm blessed with an easy first trimester, I don't feel pregnant. Does that makes sense? I just feel the same as I did before... minus the having to eat every hour, being irritable, exhausted and the heartburn and the extra 'pudge' I'm carrying around these days...And with that being said...I know a few people are going to want to hit me when I say this ...but... I think that if I did have morning sickness I would at least have a reminder that I'm pregnant... (I know the grass is always greener on the other side). But what I'm finding is that I don't feel pregnant...which then makes my 'worry wheels' start turning upstairs and then wonder...well am I still pregnant? ... Is it possible that I WAS pregnant and then it just goes away without any symptoms?...?????.... Then....I calmly tell myself that no...don't worry...there's no need... Worrying is not of the Lord and He's in control...I think I'll feel much better when I actually get to have my first ultrasound and doctor's appointment. My appointment back in December was just to confirm that I was actually pregnant and then have a brief meeting with the nurse. That was over a month ago... Why my doctor wanted to wait until I was 11.5 week pregnant until my first ultrasound beats me...since most of my friends or ladies that I know got to have them at 8 or 9 weeks....grr... oh well... I know I know... a lot of people had to wait until 10 weeks....it's just the emotions talking...So...YAY I'm pregnant...I'm starting to show a little bump...I'm feeling awesome...and my appointment is on February 8th ... I'm truly blessed! And all this anxious/nervousness is not of the Lord and I'm working hard to ignore it...
No comments:
Post a Comment