Monday, February 1, 2010

8 Weeks

Hi all!
Welcome to Baby Ackerman's blog!! We are so excited and nervous at the same time to be adding on to our little family in August. I found out I was pregnant on December 17th and was then confirmed by the doctor on December 23rd. I told Dave the next day by giving him some U of M onsies ... his face was cute when he finally realized what was going on. We told my family via skype/telephone on Christmas Day, and Dave's family found out the day after Christmas when we were all together.
Our first ultrasound is scheduled for February 8th, and time seems to be traveling SO SLOW to get there. I just want to be able to hear the heartbeat and see our little one for the first time. That will also be the day I annouce our news to my boss...I wanted to make sure that we were 'all good' first.
So far I haven't had any morning sickness (Praise the Lord!). I do get heartburn with ANYTHING and I'm constantly hungry. So now I guess I just have a better excuse for always stuffing my face...
I'll be posting on here as often as I can to keep everyone updated.
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment