Monday, February 1, 2010

10 weeks 4 days

I'm so blessed... I look around and observe so much sadness in the world...and then I look at my life and realize how truly blessed we are. Sure we don't have 'it all' but what we do have both material items and what we have in our relationship is so much more and abundant that so many out there. Thank you Lord! :)

With that being said... with this pregnancy I'm so blessed... I've had absolutely no morning sickness... and according to what I've heard and read, the time frame for getting it is basically over for me.

The peeing in the middle of the night thing officially kicked in about a week and a half ago. And it's not one of those "oh man...I have to pee...do I feel like getting up right now?..." oh no, it's more like "Ahh!! I'm going to wet the bed if I don't go right now" as I stagger to the bathroom, tripping over the dog and hitting most every wall there and on the way back... yes it's a joy... :)

The heartburn for the most part has subsided. I don't get it like clockwork anymore at 3pm. Now it seems to only come about with certain foods which I now try to avoid for the most part. I also seem to have gotten a grip on the eating thing. I'm not STARVING when I wake up anymore so that's good. I also have found a good pace of snacking throughout the day that keeps me satisfied.

As for me outwardly... I do have a small baby bump...I can't button my pants anymore so I do have a few pairs of maternity pants (which are the MOST comfortable pants ever) and I can still wear my normal pants with my Bebands (which is a band that you wear around your stomach that allows you to wear your pants unbuttoned). I still can fit in my shirts for the most part. Luckily I tended to gravitate towards the more flowey shirts before anyway so that has helped. I will say that my boobs are huge...I know I know...they were huge before...but seriously this just isn't right... and I'm not even out of the first trimester yet... oh geeze (sigh). Pretty sure every is convinced they're going to be the size of my head by the time the baby gets here... and then we'll have to deal with them when my milk comes in... JOY! But that will have to be another blog ;)

I think I'm also getting a little more excited these days. Before it was more of a shock...then it turned into nervous...now it's more anxious excited. I really just want Feb. 8th to get here so we can see him/her for the first time and hear the heartbeat and just know that everythink is okay :)

So yeah... just wanted to update everyone with how we're doing today... since the last posts were duplicates.

1 comment:

  1. Hunny thank you for all you do! I love you so much! We are going to be parents, and I am so excited to share this time with you!

    ReplyDelete