Thursday, May 6, 2010

24 Weeks

Today I'm 24 weeks... time is flying...that's for sure.

I had my monthly appointment yesterday and everything is good. The heartrate is 140s still. So yeah...that's it.. nothing new to report. My next appointment is June 2nd where I will have to do my glucose tolerance test.

On a more exciting note... Dave got to feel the baby kick for the first time last night :) It was very cute... then while we were trying to do our devotional he kept his hand on my belly and the baby was apparently clogging in there... so yay!! Another milestone met :)

Looking forward to our first shower that Dave's mom and sister are throwing on the 15th...

2 comments:

  1. YEY BABY! It was so amazing getting to feel just a small tiny tid bit of what you feel everyday! I LOVE YOU! and I am so excited to be taking this adventure with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I cann't be at the shower but with us just moving I cann't come back home for a while. Enjoy the new baby. Congratulations you guys.

    ReplyDelete