Today I am 37 weeks 4 days pregnant! Tomorrow will be 2 weeks until my schedule c-section. I can't believe time has flown by!! Believe me... I'm ready to not be pregnant anymore...see...def. getting large.
My dr. appointment this past Tuesday went well... nothing to report. We are both doing well and no progress so far.
As time is flying by it is somewhat unnerving to think about the c-section, the recovery, transitioning from one to two, and then starting all over with infant care and nursing. I'm hoping it all comes rushing back to me to ease my nervousness.
But we are so excited to meet our new addition and introduce him to Ethan :) Ethan has already been pretty cute with my belly. Kissing and hugging my belly and saying: "Baby brother come out and play trucks Mommy?", "Baby brother still in there?", "He kick Mommy?"... it's very cute and I'll miss it a little bit. Especially knowing that down the road they won't always be that cute! LOL.
We are curious to see if he grasps that he came out and he's no longer in my belly... lol.
We have started hearing some grumbling because we haven't shared our name ideas. LOL. Patience everyone! You will find out soon enough! :)
We are so excited to see what he's going to look like, to hold him and start our next phase as parents :)
My last Dr. appointment is Monday, October 7th...then from there it's my 8:30am c-section on he 18th :) Unless little guy decides to surprise us sooner...
No comments:
Post a Comment