Monday, September 9, 2013
34 weeks... moving right along
We are 34 weeks pregnant! I can't believe it's less than 6 weeks from now we will be a family of 4! :) Very excited to meet our new addition... especially since he's clearly running out of room... and so are my organs. ;) Here's a belly pic.
I have an appointment on Wednesday of this week. Our last appointment went well and everything was on track and both of us are very healthy! :)
Ethan is very cute talking about "baby brother". He kisses my belly and tells him goodnight... he likes to "smoosh" him by pressing on my belly which I usually put the kabosh on pretty quick before it gets out of hand lol. The other day he said "Mommy. Baby brother come out! I have a truck for him." It melted my heart. I know Ethan will be a great big brother :) I am so blessed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment