18 Weeks today. Baby Ackerman #2 is about the size of a sweet potato now. I can definitely feel the little one kicking and flipping around in there. :) I'm also showing now, big time. I feel like I should be telling people I'm about 24 weeks along but oh well. They say you show more with your second, well, "they" were right!
I have some energy back now. Not as much as I had when I wasn't pregnant but it's better than it was in the 1st trimester. However, it seems the pelvic/groin/pubic bone pain is here to stay. I'm going to bring it up again to the doctor at my next appointment; but it seems to be normal. Goodness it's horrible... and combining that with my crunchy knee... I feel somewhat handicapped and waddly already. Sigh.
Our anatomy ultrasound is on June 4th and my next dr. appointment is on June 6th. Looking forward to seeing the little one some more :)
This Friday we're leaving for Boyne Falls (Up north) for a week. We are so excited! Dave and I definitely need a break from work and everything else. It will be so nice to just relax and spend time as a family. Missy and Deron will be heading up on Sunday afternoon to join us for the rest of the week in our adjoining 1 bedroom unit. The weather will be in the high 60s for the majority of the week. Not quite as warm as I was hoping (we wanted to get some pool time in) but maybe it will feel warmer than it's projected to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment