Had my doctor's appointment this morning. All is going well. Little one's heartbeat was right around 140-150 so it has come down a little bit since my first appointment on March 29th (it was at 160 then).
For the most part most of my symptoms are gone... I'm still somewhat tired but not nearly has bad as it was earlier. During Oliver rehearsals I was dealing with some pubic bone pain which has since subsided for the most party... probably just overdoing it, etc.
I also woke up a few mornings ago with HORRIBLE pain in my ankle that then turned into swelling (which still hasn't gone away yet though the pain has subsided for the most part). So I talked to my doctors and they informed me that it could be a blood clot and that I should go to the emergency room. Very annoying... especially considering i'm 80% sure it's a tendon issue from my previous ankle surgery. So I went... spent 6 hours of my life in the ER to find out that I didn't have a blood clot... which I'm happy about.. except I could have spent that time at home. So ankle is still swollen...doesn't really hurt anymore... who knows what's going on.
While at the ER however I did see a couple little babies and that made me excited about this little one on the way :) Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment