Tuesday, July 5, 2011

10.5 Months!



Here we again...posting late; sorry everyone!


Ethan is so much fun now. He's quite the speedy crawler, he's able to pull himself up to standing and kinda wobble around them and he's now officially able to crawl up the stairs. So needless to say...we're tired ha! Our house is inundated with gates which us and the dogs are starting to get used to.

He now has 4 teeth. The two on front bottom and the two front top teeth. He was a bit fussy when the top ones were coming in but that's to be expected. Now that they've joined the party he's much better :)

He absolutely loves food (still). He has refused baby food for quite some time now and pretty much eats whatever we do. His school provides breakfast and lunch so he gets all kinds of fun things to try there and loves it! I'm usually jealous of the yummy smells when I drop him off in the morning. (i.e. banana bread, french toast, etc.)

We love being able to be outside in this beautiful summer weather and are taking every advantage that we can. :) This past weekend, Ethan enjoyed his first 4th of July holiday and we had a full weekend with friends. It was a blast :) Back in June was Dave's first Father's Day with Ethan; Ethan got him a nice travel coffee mug covered in his pictures...Daddy loves it :)

We're very much looking forward to upcoming events the rest of this year... just to name a few... Ethan's First Birthday!! (wow...I can't believe it), visit to our family in Texas over Labor Day weekend and our trip to Disney World in November with friends!! Yay!

Ethan seems to be doing new things all the time now. At his 9.5 month appointment Ethan was just under 22 lbs and I'm pretty sure he's grown a lot since then... where did our little baby go?
(hopefully I didn't miss anything since I was so behind on posting this... )

1 comment:

  1. He's SO Big!! :) Hope we get to see you guys in September!!

    ReplyDelete