Thursday, December 23, 2010

Four Months Old

Month Four
(November 20th - December 20th)

Our little guy is growing like a weed :) This past month has been quite eventful as well...

On Ethan's First Thanksgiving we went over to stuff ourselves and spend time with the Ackerman family.
The following weekend (December 2-6) we took Ethan on his first plane ride to Texas to surprise Great Nana & Grandpa, see Uncle Winston and to meet Great Aunt Laurie & cousin Derek & Kelsey. It was lots of fun! Ethan was a great little traveller and though we got the worried looks from our fellow plane passengers... they were pleasantly surprised. Some even commented that they didn't even know there was a baby sitting by them :) Yay Ethan! I hope it stays that way since we like to travel and plan to take lots more trips in the future.

Ethan has been having lots of fun with his little friends at Little Oaks (his daycare). He's "made" some very cute projects getting ready for Christmas and had fun at the holiday parties with all the kids and their families. It's very cute to see him watch older kids in his class that are more mobile than him. "Don't worry bud...you'll be toddling around with them soon enough." He'll be starting there full time in a couple weeks.


*The milestone this month*... Ethan rolled over for the first time (from back to tummy)! YAY! It's so cute and fun to see him growing and developing... I'm a very proud momma :) However, I'm ready for him to be able to roll back over on his own now... right now he loves rolling over and gets all proud of himself but then needs us to roll him back over so he can do it again... he gets very impatient if we're not right there ready to help lol. It's crazy to think that he's going to be mobile soon... yikes! He's more alert and loves exploring and checking stuff out so he's always wanting to be moved or played with. It's so much fun :) Definately starting to keep us on our toes.
We're excited for Ethan's first Christmas this weekend! I know he won't remember it but I'm excited to start all of our little family traditions and I will of course be taking TONS of pictures :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Stats: He'll be going in for his next appointment in a couple weeks and I'll update weight and length then.


He eats 4oz every 3 hours still.

1 comment:

  1. YEY MY LITTLE MAN! He is SOOOO CUTE! I love you Ethan and Momma!

    ReplyDelete