Thursday, June 17, 2010

30 Weeks

Wow... 30 weeks... it's crazy how fast this pregnancy has flown by! I'm offically 10 weeks away from my due date and 6 weeks away from being in the 'safe to deliver' zone. As most of you have read I haven't had many complaints or anything over the last 6 months. I'm so blessed to have had a relatively easy pregnancy. But I've officially transferred over into the uncomfortable stage...I can't walk for very long, sit for very long, sleep for very long, breathing has become difficult, etc. etc. etc. But all is normal from what I've gathered from others lol.

Baby is very active now a days especially in the mornings and evenings.

Went to my Dr. appointment this morning and all is well... I'm doing fine (all my aches and pains are normal) and baby is doing well :) There is one slight potential issue but at this point it's too early to say whether it'll cause a change in anything or not...so I'm not going to unnecessarily worry anyone :)

We just keep praying for a healthy rest of the pregnancy, a healthy labor and a healthy mom and baby :)

And I'm very much looking forward to my shower next weekend :) yay!! Can't believe it's almost a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment