Went to the Doctor's today for my monthly visit. First I'd like to say that the Dr. I met today (since I'm being rotated around all 4 at my office) was awesome.. my favorite so far! Very personable... I may actually consider switching to him permanently.
Anyway... the appointment went well. As they keep telling me "I'm pretty boring". My weight gain is normal, etc. And I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today... so cute :) It was at about 150... about 10 lower than the ultrasound a month ago.
So yay! Now I get to schedule the 'big' ultrasound at the hospital. (Can't believe I'm at that point already...this pregnancy is going by so fast!) I'll let you know when that will be.
My next Dr. appointment is April 5th ... I should be posting something before then.. specifically a belly pic since I'm getting so many requests :)
No comments:
Post a Comment